BANANA & APPLE SUPREMO CAKE
Is it possible to make a tasty cake without sugar?.
Thanks to its intense and sweet taste with our Supremo Arbosana Extra Virgin Olive Oil IT IS POSSIBLE.
– 2 eggs.
– 15O ml milk.
– 1OO ml Supremo Arbosana Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
– 2OO gr flour.
– 1 ripped banana.
– 1 apple.
– 7gr yeast.
– Dark chocolate.
HOW TO PREPARE
– Mash the banana and cut the apple into tiny pieces.
– Mix 2 eggs in a bowl.
– Add milk and mix them properly.
– Incorporate half of the flour, then add the olive oil, mix them and add the rest of the flour.
– Place the fruit, the muesli and chocolate and blend the mixture.
– Preheat the oven and place it for 40 min at 180ºC or until a spaghetti inserted in the centre of the cake comes out dry.
Enjoy it! 🙂