Ingredients (2 people):
- Supremo Royal Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2 tablespoons)
- Supremo Picual Olive Oil Jam (1 tablespoon)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 150 gr mushrooms
- 100 gr peas
- 2 peppers
- 2 potatoes
- 10 gr raisins
- 1 cup couscous
- Spices: salt, black pepper, curry, basil and cinnamon.
- Place the mushrooms and peas in a small pot with boiling water, extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Open the peppers and clean them.
- Cut the potatoes and the onion and place them on a baking tray.
- Roast the peppers in a preheated oven during 6-8 min.
- In the meantime, prepare the couscous. Take a cup of water and boil in a pot.
- Add the spices: salt, black pepper, curry, basil and cinnamon.
- When the water is boiling, add a cup of couscous (the same quantity as water).
- Add 1 tablespoon of Supremo Picual Olive Oil Jam and take off the heat.
With the Picual olive oil jam, we can get a sweetness touch that perfectly matches with our healthy, vegan recipe.
- Add the raisins and mix all together.
- Take off the peppers, place them on the baking tray with the potatoes and onions.
- Fill them with couscous and leave a little bit of the couscous for later.
- Roast for 40-45 minutes (until the potatoes are ready)
- Serve with 1 tablespoon of Supremo Royal Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Perfect for finishing your dishes and adding scents with tones of green grass and intense taste of green fruit, green apple, green banana, artichoke and almond.